look what the mail man left me

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

yahoo.gif

It worked real well. Was approximately 40deg and a slight wind the day I used it. The blanket a party q did there job well, keeping the wsm at a perfect 225 for an easy 5 hours.

Hey rdwhahb

I keep looking at the picture , but what I see is you still have green grass and what appears to be water in your pond.  I have green grass and water in my pond.  Unfortunately its all under about four feet of snow and ice.  LOL

Gary

Hey rdwhahb

I keep looking at the picture , but what I see is you still have green grass and what appears to be water in your pond.  I have green grass and water in my pond.  Unfortunately its all under about four feet of snow and ice.  LOL

Gary
Almost the same here, My pond is under about 2 feet of snow and froze solid.  And by driving, he, rdwhahb, is about 20 to 30 miles south of due east of where I live.  Wonders do exist.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky