Longtime Lurker....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

windwalker1964

Original poster
Oct 2, 2015
State College,PA
Hi There,

I have been a longtime lurker, and finally have taken the time to officially join.

I have been a longtime Griller, Gas in the past and presently a Charcoal Convert for Life.

I live in "Happy Valley",Pa more commonly known as State College,PA.

I have always had a strong interest in Smoking Meats and BBQ. I recently smoked a Pork Butt on my Weber Performer Grill using the Snake Method with four Cherry chunks. It turned out fairly well, but the next one will be wrapped for the last hour and left  to rest a bit longer. 

I look forward to continuing being a "Sponge" and absorb as much information I can.

Thanks,

Aaron

Welcome from SC, Aaron. This is a great site and folks are eager to answer your questions. Just ask away and keep reading.

Good luck, Joe.

welcome1.gif
 from Idaho

A full smoker is a happy smoker

DS

I would like to thank everyone for welcoming me to the site. I have tons of question but I need to learn how to navigate through thins listing, threads. post, replays. I not sure exactly how this works but I am willing to give it a try.

Thanks all for the welcoming

Javier M.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky