Long time reader, new member

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

eodstads

Original poster
Dec 23, 2015
I have been smoking meats for only 6 years now and not necessarily on a "regular" basis but I always end up using this forum.  This AM, while reading up on some turkey techniques, I thought to myself "why not just become a member of this fine group of extraordinary individuals?!".  So here I am.  I am an EOD tech in the Air Force and just want to thank everyone on this forum for your posts, questions, techniques and recipes,  You have made the first 6 years smoking clear as smoke! and I look forward to about 100 or so more.

I am on a MES 40" and I use my Weber grill a lot.  I have this urge...to make...like a badass double 55gal barrel smoker behemoth but I have yet to start dreaming and start building.

ff858c8feb07a33fe6b961a1b0a25439.jpg
bbb31ac4955ee2b637639de878b72ffe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky