Long time lurker from AK

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bravodelta

Original poster
May 24, 2012
Wasilla, AK
I finally manned up and signed up for an account AND ordered up Jeff's rub/sauce recipes!  I've been playing with a 24" Smoke Vault the last few years and enjoying the heck out of it.  I left TX when I was 11 and in order to satisfy my craving for a brisket, I bought the vault and got after it.  I'd like to one day get a charcoal smoker added to my arsenal as well.  I bought a 13lb nose-on brisket yesterday (gonna try burnt ends for the first time) and a couple racks of St Louis styles to go along.  The King's are hitting the rivers too, so soon there will be fish-a-brinin'!  Anyways, here's my official "here!" for roll call ;)

welcome1.gif
 to SMF!!! Glad to have you here!! You are going to love those burnt ends.

Welcome Bravodelta!

We've been waiting for just a person like you. We look forward to you posts and pictures. Hope you enjoy the forum as much as I'm sure we will enjoy having you aboard.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky