Long day but looking forward to tomorrow

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ron50

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
May 14, 2007
FL
Well it's been a long day. After stocking up for tomorrow's gathering it seems i left the door to the fridge ajar. Temp was up to high overnight so it was a total loss, 6 racks of ribs, 12 chicken cutlets, etc etc not to mention the regular contents of the fridge. Oh well.

Spend the day restocking and to add insult to injury the ribs went up 20 cents a pound at Costco in 2 days!

Rubbed the ribds down and made a pot of Dutch's Wicked beans, Teacups's potato salad and some cole slaw and a few different Q sauces.

Menu for tomorrow

back back Ribs
beans
potato salad
cole slaw
abt
fatties

aslo firing up the grill, havent in awhile lol, for some marinated grilled chicken cutlets, burgers and hot dogs. Round it all off with some fruit salad, chips, dips, and some cold beverages it should make for a good meal.

Ill try to post some pics tomorrow, hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

Sorry to hear that Ron, but better to be safe than sorry
frown.gif
...on a good note , sounds like some great eatin will be still taken place
icon_mrgreen.gif

Yikes, there seems to ba an epidemic with lost meat going around...
confused.gif
Sorry for your loss, and glad you moved forward... the party MUST go on!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Yeah it happens. My fridge must have gotten the idea from Debi's! lol

gypsyseagod did the same thing I did when I read Ron's post, AHHHHHH, check the fridge!!! I have a mountain of ribs smoking tomorrow that someone else bought!

Ron, sounds like you will make a full recovery with all of the grub. Have a great fourth!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky