London Broils

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

long island smoker

Original poster
May 27, 2008
I was reading DUTCH'S view on cuts of meats and would like to know how would he or anyone for that matter smoke a 4lb. London broil?and at what temp. should the smoker hold.I have been having problems keeping the temp. up in the 150 to 200 F. range.Also,keeping the smoke going it just dies on me.I use a Brinkmann Smoke and grill charcoal.

Hey there, can throw some help your way but before I do so please stop by the Roll Call section and introduce yourself to the gang.
biggrin.gif
Want to know where you're from (I take it Long Island New York by your username) how long you've been smoking, and what you're looking to achieve.

I just did a 2# london broil that was 2" thick. Here's a link to what I did to prep it for smoking:

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...ad.php?t=17196

Highly recommend searing the meat before placing it on the smoker. Will help keep the juices inside the meat. With that said, rest the meat for at least an hour wrapped up in foil, after pulling it off the smoker.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky