London Broil!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

twistertail

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 26, 2007
Central Ohio
Did a london broil this weekend for the first time and it was great! I used a store bought marinade and let it sit in that overnight then smoked it at about 250 for 2hours and took it out when it was at 155. I sliced it as thin as I could then we made fajitas with the meat, turned out great. Using the rest tonight for stir fry. Thanks for the tips on london broils, not sure I got a good deal though it was $4.99/lb.

Reactions: Brian2017
great job & ya a little pricy for londen broil-least ways around here-makes a great fajita and stirfry-and ya wait for a sale and stock up.

Bad thing is it was on sale!! Was either 3.99 or 4.99, either way thats a heck of a lot more than $1.19 if I ever see it that cheap I will buy about 10 of em!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky