Log-in Problem

Discussion in 'Bugs, Glitches and Miscellaneous Forum Problems' started by bearcarver, Jul 13, 2010.

1. bearcarver

bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Not a big deal, but thought I should mention. I had to Log-in about 5 times in the last hour. Have to leave now anyway, but thought it should be known.

Thanks, 

Bearcarver

2. tulsajeff

tulsajeff Master of the Pit Staff Member Administrator OTBS Member

I will report this.. they just upgraded the site yesterday so maybe something needs a tweak. Thanks for letting us know.

Anyone else having this problem as well? Please let us know. Thanks[​IMG]

3. mudduck

mudduck Smoking Fanatic

i have a hard time posting links in the reply box

when i copy and try to paste it it wont i haft do it time after time finely it will post

it may just be me

4. bearcarver

I know you have to paste in the little box that comes up, instead of right in the big reply box. Some kind of protection for the site I believe. I don't know if that helps you.

Bear

5. bearcarver

Are they playing around with things again?

I just went weeks without getting bumped off in the middle of a post, but now it happened to me about 8 times in the last 2 days again.

Bearcarver

6. bearcarver

Just did it again 2 minutes ago.

LOL---Talking to myself again,

Bear

7. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Not sure what's going on Bear I'm not seeing where anybody else is having that problem so makes it very hard for anybody to figure out.

8. bearcarver

It's not that big a deal, unless I'm making a big post, and I don't make them that often.

I just figured I should let people know when it happens.

It seems strange that I can go for weeks without getting bumped off even once. Then all of a sudden, it's 3 or 4 times a day for a few days in a row.

Bear