Locked out again?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoke freak

StickBurners
Original poster
Jul 14, 2007
Kansas
Im startin to get a complex or something. I know the forum was down again. I missed it as much as anyone so when I found it was back I quickly logged in and posted a couple of times just to get my fix. That was Thursday. On Friday I wasnt allowed back in. It claims I dont know my password. And it wont let me change it either. Hmmm....If I had any feelings Im sure they would be hurt.

Well today it let me change my password so "Im Back"!

You arent gettin rid of me that easy!

Just another one of the many quirks of getting back to normal. I'm sure Brian will get it fixed up shortly.

Welcome welcome welcome!! LOL I was checking everyday like tens times a day! I was having withdraw symptoms. I did not know what do do with myself. LMAO

Im glad we are back!

I second that! There are still 'Kinks' being worked out. I have lost my avatar, and I notice everyone has lost their green tiles. But I'm so happy to have the forum back that I don't even care.

Oops, as soon as I posted, I realized my avatar was back! One more 'kink' worked out!

Welcome back, yet again.
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky