little Johnny PG 13

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigarm's smokin

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 19, 2007
BigArm MT
The kids filed back into class on monday morning. They were very excited. Thier weekend assignment was to sell something. Then give a talk on productive salesmanship. Little Sally led off, "I sold girl scout cookies and I made $30" she proudly proclaimed, my sales approach was to appeal to the customers civil spirt and I credit that approach for my obvious sucess. Very good said the teacher.

Little Jenny was next, I sold magazines , she said, I made $45 and I explained to everyone that magazines would keep them abreast of current events. Very good said the teacher.

Eventually it was little Johnnys turn, the teacher held her breath, Little Johnny walked to the front of the class room and dumped a box full of cash on the teachers desk. $2467, he said, $2467! cried the teacher,What in the world were you selling? Tooth brushes he said. Tooth brushes? How in the world could you possibly sell enough tooth brushes to make $2467? I found the busiest corner in town, I set up a chip and dip stand. I gave everyone who walked by, a free sample. They all said the same thing, "Hey, this tastes like ****", it is **** I said, wanna buy a tooth brush?

I think I know that kid
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky