Little Get Together

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Mar 22, 2008
Florida
So SCPatterson is passing through my way on the 30th and is gonna stop by. We are gonna have some food and BS awhile anybody that would like to join us is more than welcome. Many of you know where my camp is for those who don't its just west of Tallahassee, Fl and if you need directions send me a PM. It would kinda be nice to know about how many so we know how much to cook and how many oysters to get

Man that sounds like so much fun - being on the opposite coast is gonna be a problem - Tell SC Hi for us in the West

You should have plenty of time to get here if you leave then
biggrin.gif

HHmmmm, lets see. We are getting freezing rain, followed by heavy snow, then more freezing rain, and then a little bit more snow. 1500 miles to your place, HHmmmm, where did I put my keys LOL.

That would be awesome Piney, believe me when I say, "I wish I was there"
Have fun and think about us up here in the cold miserable weather while your down there in warm sunny Florida.
icon_mrgreen.gif

Its probably 5-6 hours from there to camp. I'm just off I-10 west of Tallahassee. My house is in Crystal River and it takes me 3.5-4 hours to get here driving the speed limits

Anybody?????????????????????

The way this cold weather is hanging on, I may have to fire up the motor home and head south!
icon_cool.gif

MIght see you Christmas 2010! Wife and I are taking the kids on vacation over christmas next year instead of chasing after all the family get togethers.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky