Little Get Together

Discussion in 'Events' started by pineywoods, Dec 23, 2009.

1. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

So SCPatterson is passing through my way on the 30th and is gonna stop by. We are gonna have some food and BS awhile anybody that would like to join us is more than welcome. Many of you know where my camp is for those who don't its just west of Tallahassee, Fl and if you need directions send me a PM. It would kinda be nice to know about how many so we know how much to cook and how many oysters to get

2. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Man that sounds like so much fun - being on the opposite coast is gonna be a problem - Tell SC Hi for us in the West

3. the dude abides

the dude abides Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I'll head out after Christmas and meet you there. LOL

Cool that you guys will get to meet.

4. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

You should have plenty of time to get here if you leave then [​IMG]

5. meat hunter

meat hunter Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

HHmmmm, lets see. We are getting freezing rain, followed by heavy snow, then more freezing rain, and then a little bit more snow. 1500 miles to your place, HHmmmm, where did I put my keys LOL.

That would be awesome Piney, believe me when I say, "I wish I was there"
    Have fun and think about us up here in the cold miserable weather while your down there in warm sunny Florida. [​IMG]

6. uncle_lar

uncle_lar Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

I wont be down in the sushine state until the 15th of January
    how far is clermont from you? thats where my daughter and son in law live

7. pineywoods

Its probably 5-6 hours from there to camp. I'm just off I-10 west of Tallahassee. My house is in Crystal River and it takes me 3.5-4 hours to get here driving the speed limits

8. pineywoods

Anybody?????????????????????

9. bassman

bassman Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

The way this cold weather is hanging on, I may have to fire up the motor home and head south![​IMG]

10. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I'll be there with bells on Jerry.

11. scpatterson

scpatterson Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Me Tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Im sick of Mickey and Minnie and the whole dam crew......................

12. carpetride

carpetride Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

MIght see you Christmas 2010! Wife and I are taking the kids on vacation over christmas next year instead of chasing after all the family get togethers.