Lesson 4?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ajjf

Original poster
Sep 4, 2010
The smoking e-course sent me lessons 1-3 and 5, for some reason skipping number 4.

Is it possible to have that resent to me?  Or can someone link to it? 

Thanks!

I think you have to learn the secret handshake to get Lesson #4...
icon_mrgreen.gif

If you PM TulsaJeff, he will see to it that you get it...

I can get it to you when I get home from work. Do me a favor and pm me to remind me to do it.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Ugh!  Sorry I haven't been on in a few days.  Everyone in our house came down with the flu and we've all been couch-ridden. 

Thanks so much for all the replies and a special Thank You to AleLover!  For pm-ing me lesson four!

Thanks for the help!

Adam

I too have not gotten lesson 4?? All the others where e-mailed by noon, not sure if it is automated, or if the owner sends them out manually?? If it's not here by tomorrow could I get a copy of that PM??

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky