Leprechaun Sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

up in smoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Man, I tried an oh so simple new sauce today with my corned beef and cabbage, and I couldn’t believe how good it was! I wet cooked my brisket most of the day and finished it like a ham (studded, glazed and all that) I cooked my cabbage, early redskins and carrots in the leftover liquids. Today I did a stick of butter, a tablespoon of coarse country dijon and a handful of fresh snipped dill, and brushed (poured) it on the plated veggies as a finishing sauce!! OMG! From now on! I had 2 full plates…woof!
icon_rolleyes.gif

I usually find that simple is better with regard to sauces. I have to try that sauce!

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Wow, sounds excellent Carl, sure wish I would have seen this before I served my corned brisket last night...... definetley next time, Thanks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky