1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Leprechaun Sauce

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by up in smoke, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Man, I tried an oh so simple new sauce today with my corned beef and cabbage, and I couldn’t believe how good it was! I wet cooked my brisket most of the day and finished it like a ham (studded, glazed and all that) I cooked my cabbage, early redskins and carrots in the leftover liquids. Today I did a stick of butter, a tablespoon of coarse country dijon and a handful of fresh snipped dill, and brushed (poured) it on the plated veggies as a finishing sauce!! OMG! From now on! I had 2 full plates…woof! [​IMG]

2. cajunsmoker

cajunsmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

that sounds superb[​IMG] I didn't get any corned beef this St Patty's[​IMG] But I'll slip one in here before long[​IMG]

3. meowey

meowey Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I usually find that simple is better with regard to sauces. I have to try that sauce!

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

4. tonto1117

tonto1117 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Wow, sounds excellent Carl, sure wish I would have seen this before I served my corned brisket last night...... definetley next time, Thanks.