Leon J. Lombardoni

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

unclelombi

Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
Berkshisre, New York
I reside in Berkshire, NY.  Out in the Boondocks..Have smoked lots of things in my CookShack smoker which is like 10 years old and still goin strong. I can hardly keep up with people wanting smoked EGGS. They are fantastic for egg salad. I have and use several rubs for smoking but the best one I have found for pork is Urban Accents Perfect Pork..it is outstanding.Looking forward to finding lots of new recipes on the forum..

Hello Leon, welcome to SMF, the eggs sound interesting, I'll have to try them, Have you done deviled ? Do you just hard boil, peel and smoke?

Gary S

Hey

Welcome to the Smoking  forum.   You’ll find great , friendly people here, all more than willing to answer any question you may have.  Just ask and you’ll get about 10 different answers—all right.  LOL.   Don’t forget to post qviews.

Gary

Hi Gary..Secret recipe...Take the eggs out of your frig and put them right into smoker..Set smoker at 225 and let smoke for 2 hours..I use quite a bit of wood for a heavy smoke and it dies penetrats the shells..I DO NOT boil eggs first..Haven't tried deviled eggs yet just egg salad..Good luck and let me know how ya like them..We love them and make them a couple times a month..About 3 dozen at a clip...LEON

Welcome Leon, pleasure to meet you. Looking forward to some real inspiring posts from you and your smoker. We all here love trying new things and learning, so everyone brings and everyone takes away. Just remember there is always more than one way, even though mine is always right, I will still let you believe that yours is. We all respect every ones ideas here. Makes it a lot more fun.

We all love pictures, it helps all of those like me that are learin challenged. A pictures worth a bunch of 'plainin.

Pleasure to meet ya. and look forward to your posts.

Welcome from Canada, Leon.

canada-flag-14.gif

It will be good to have an experienced smoker joining the forum. You will find lots of great ideas here. My to do list of things to try will require decades to get through!

I look forward to your posts.

Disco

Well I'm no expert for sure but I sure do have lots of fun..I have a few recipes I could share once I locate them..hee hee..

thanx one and all..Pleasure to be on

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky