• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Lemon herb garlic butter grouper with mushroom garlic risotto

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Grouper is one of my favorite all time fish. Used to eat it often in FL. Wish it was something I could get in Ohio. Looks tasty.

thirdeye

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 1, 2019
It's hard for me to take my eyes off the grouper. I think it's in my top 3 favorite fishes.

SmokinEdge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jan 18, 2020
Nicely done for sure. Big grouper fan here like the snapper too.

smokin peachey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Aug 1, 2016
Those green beans looks phenomenal. Care to share the recipe?

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Another awesome dinner by the zipper.

Warren

tx smoker

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
That looks really, really good Zippy. Have not had grouper in a long time but love the stuff. It's not seen often in this area unfortunately but when I'm on the road for some reason and see it, that's the meal I'll get. Thanks for sharing.

Robert

indaswamp

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 27, 2017
Nice dish Zippy! I too love grouper. Have not had any in a while....we eat what we catch and have not caught any this season yet. Hope that changes when gag season opens back up.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Love grouper & yours looks fantastic!
But down here in Florida, if you order a blackened grouper sandwich, your chances of getting grouper is maybe 50%. The last one I bought was tilapia. I didn’t say anything cause I was with some friends from up North & this was the place they wanted to go. But some of these restaurants are really rippping off the public that don’t know their fish.
Al

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.