Lemon Garlic Shrimp In Parmesan Cream Sauce (W / Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Shrimp? Yes, please. Looks great man. Know you don't get to cook anything that swims much but that looks top notch buddy. I'd hit it for sure.

You are sadly correct that seafood around here is a rarity but I sure do enjoy it when the opportunity to cook it comes up.

Very Nice! My stomach is growling here at lunch, wish I had a nice bowl of shrimp pasta to scarf down. The lemon garlic Parmesan combo sounds delicious.

Thanks Joe. You could always call Grub Hub and see if they could pick up here and deliver to PA :emoji_wink:

Great looking shrimp Robert. I like your "lighter" approach over the heavier alfredo sauces.
Tell me more about the olive salad

Appreciate it Steve. The "lighter" aspect is exactly what I wanted so the shrimp would be the star of the show. As for the olive salad, it was very simple. Ripe olives, Spanish olives with pimentos, Kalamata olives, and some celery for crunch. Toss with a splash of zesty Italian dressing and you got it. Was a bit salty but the flavor combination was excellent.

I'm sure I'll be copying that soon enough. RAY

Ray, if you decide to make this please let me know how it turns out. I know you're well adapted to Italian cooking but I think this was a little different approach than would be considered "traditional".

Robert

Appreciate it Steve. The "lighter" aspect is exactly what I wanted so the shrimp would be the star of the show. As for the olive salad, it was very simple. Ripe olives, Spanish olives with pimentos, Kalamata olives, and some celery for crunch. Toss with a splash of zesty Italian dressing and you got it. Was a bit salty but the flavor combination was excellent.

Thanks Robert! I'll be making that soon. All I need is the celery.

All I need is the celery.

I just put the celery in for crunch being that the olives are all soft. You could use any veggie that you like and it'd accomplish the same thing. Oh...I also put some grated Romano cheese in it.

Robert

Reactions: Steve H
I just put the celery in for crunch being that the olives are all soft. You could use any veggie that you like and it'd accomplish the same thing. Oh...I also put some grated Romano cheese in it.

Robert

I'll stick with your recipe first. Then adjust to my taste if needed. Though this sounds really good already.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky