LEM #12 Big Bite for $330 on Amazon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dward51

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Nov 24, 2011
McDonough, GA
I've been lusting after a LEM #12 Big Bite grinder for some time now. I have had a Kitchener #12 from Northern Tool for a number of years and it works just fine, but there is just something about that 3/4hp #12 and all the reviews and video's I've looked at for the LEM. Normally they are $449 at LEM plus shipping and tax. I almost snagged one at 50% off at Gander Mountain when they were going out of business last year but missed it by about 20 minutes (called, they had 1, it was gone by the time I drove over to the store).

Well I received a LEM 20% off for July 4th email today, which put it at $359.20, but there is still that shipping and tax and an extra $7 upcharge for their shipping. Then I looked on Amazon and OMG, they had the #12 Big Bite for $330, with free shipping on Prime (which I have). Plus it was sold and shipped by amazon and not some 3rd party (even better). Still have to pay the sales tax but $353.10 delivered to my door is a heck of a deal on this monster grinder. This thing should outlast me (I have some extra stainless plates for my current #12 which is the main reason I stuck with #12 size, I could get away with smaller, but then the extra plates and accessories up the overall price).

So if you are looking for a LEM #12 Big Bite, all stainless steel grinder, check out this link

Last edited:
I have that grinder, I love it. Its a little heavy to tote very far, but it has not even groaned a little over anything I have fed it yet. I did do a bit of silicone to the SS motor cover to stop the rattling, made it much nicer to work with. You'll be happy, I still smile everytime I pull it down to use it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky