leftover thanksgiving dinner fattie w/ qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

glgoodwin

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 17, 2009
Joplin, Mo
This is a fattie I smoked a couple day's after thanksgiving, I just havent found time to post untill now.

I have always had tons of left overs each year after the holiday this year we put them to good use. This fattie is stuffed with leftover stuffing. I recooked the stuffing to dry it out a bit knowing it would absorb more juices. It also has some green bean casserole, broccoli and cheese casserole, and some leftover turkey. It is all rolled up in some ground turkey prepared I as typically prepare meatloaf.

I also threw on a few eggs so that we could have some deviled eggs.

Here is the Q-view:

The eggs on top come form our chickens, the ones on bottom are store bought. Notice that some on top are brown and some are blue... Thats right, some of our chickens lay blue and green eggs.

eggs are done

using the ole' ECB

Pulling the Fattie off @ 175*

Here it is sliced

Plated and ready to eat.

Thanks for checking it out...

I've never seen eggs on the smoker before :) Fatty looks good, hard to go wrong with them. You did a great job with only one pound of sausage. Looks like the sausage wall is perfect all the way around.
points.gif

Great smoke my friend, the Q looks real tasty.

Appreciate the compliment. I used ground turkey for the wrap. The ziplock method for the wrap never fails
icon_smile.gif

Great lookin fatty. Mouth watering. We too have chickens and throw eggs on the smoker every now and then. Smoked deviled eggs, they don't get better than that.

Now thats a good looking fattie there GL. I like that left over stuffing with all the fixins too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky