left over wassail anyone?...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bubba t

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 8, 2007
South West Utah
....Hey guys...
What the opinion on using cold wassail as part of a pork and/or chicken marinade??...
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

I was thinking the same thing while I was drinking a cup at Christmas. But, I was thinking of using as a mop or spray on the grill.

...Oh you know....
...It's one of those Christmasssy drinks, usually drank hot....has primarilly apple cider as the base drink, with spices such as nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice or whatever...oh, also orange slices...plus a little sugar ...and it is all mixed up and heated through....some people add a little 'kicker' too!...
...Happy New Year, by the way....

Thanks for the explanation. Wife just said she had heard of it. It sounds good. Think it would be good as a spritz/spray.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky