Lawyer Jokes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ikinya6

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Dec 25, 2006
Russellville, Arkansas
The man walks up to the pearly gates and rings the bell.
Peter says, "Uh, can I help you?"
"Yeah, I guess I'd like to get in."
Peter says, "Uh, but aren't you a lawyer?"
"Yeah"
A little perplexed, Peter says, "Well, maybe you could tell me something noble you might have done."
After thinking for a while the man says, "Well, there was that time I heard the ambulance, and while chasing it, I knocked that kid over. I was really in a hurry, so I helped him up and gave him a dollar."
Unimpressed, Peter says, "Gabriel, can you look that one up?"
Gabriel thumbs thru the big book of life. "Yeah, it's in here," he replies.
"Come on, Ya gotta do better than that," says Peter.
The man thinks for a while. "Aha! It was the day of the big divorce. I was running late for court, came around a corner and knocked a lady over. I know I spilled her groceries, and I would have helped her up, but being as I was in a hurry, I gave her a dollar."
"What?! OMG, Gabriel, look it up."
"Yep, it's in here," sighs Gabriel.
"Well, I dunno. What do you think Gabe?"
Shaking his head, Gabriel closes the big book of life. "Well, I say we give him two bucks back and tell him to go to Hell."

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky