Lang 84 Deluxe for sale Kentucky

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

workoutchamp

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Mar 31, 2008
Historic Perryville, KY
Guys, I just put this on CL. Wanted you all to know about it as well - if you know of a friend....

I have a like new modified 84 Deluxe, reverse flow BBQ smoker custom made by Ben Lang. If you know what that is, then you know. If you don't know what it is, I will explain in painful detail when you come to buy.

I consider myself fairly good at BBQ, so I can give you all the details. We have gotten so many jobs, we have outgrown this smoker/cooker already and need a larger unit. We have cooked and served for 700 people - which is way above what this unit is rated for, but it can be done. This smoker really is made to cook for 200-300 people. We have jobs larger than that booked now, so we need to get the next bigger one (largest they can make).

Will Hold: 83 Chickens
Or: 40 8lb. Boston Butts

If it tells you anything about this machine, I am getting Ben to make me another one. I wouldn't even consider having anyone else make one for me. Klose is a good cooker, but it is 3 times the price for the same quality manufacturing - and in my opinion, a design that doesn't compare. Again, if you don't know the differences, I can explain a bit.

I just paid $5,000 - you can buy it, no shipping fees ($500) or tax $3750 cash. Call only if serious. NO JOY RIDES - I do not have the time. 859-319-5000

I think I've posted pictures here. I baby it of course. Let me know if you think I should change anything in the ad. Thanks, Brad

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky