Lamb Chops on the grill 1st time

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What is it with you people liking your Lamb so dam rare? It'd be a lot more tender & juicy if you cook it longer! But what do I know?

For the next shot, I would suggest eliminating the wine. Stay with the thyme, rosemary and garlic all made into a paste using some olive oil, salt & CBP. Spread it on, stretch wrap and into the refer for 4-8 hours. Remove and let warm on counter for an hour, then have at it.

For the next shot, I would suggest eliminating the wine. Stay with the thyme, rosemary and garlic all made into a paste using some olive oil, salt & CBP. Spread it on, stretch wrap and into the refer for 4-8 hours. Remove and let warm on counter for an hour, then have at it.
Yep figured that out already,the rub was a paste & I poured the 1/4 cup of wine in the bag after,placing the chops in carefully.
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky