Lake City BBQ Cookoff

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

markmcrae

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 29, 2009
Lake City, Florida
For those of you that are interested, there is a BBQ cookoff in Lake City, Florida on the 18th & 19th of September. It is free to the public to come in and take a stroll and see what is going on. It is being held at the Lake City Fair Grounds that is just off US Hwy 90 on CR 247. Just look for the smoke. There will be alot of Good BBQ and good people. Since I'm kinda new to this BBQ forum I wont be participating in it this time but I will be there to learn. Hope to see you there.

Come on you can do it. It's all for fun and you'll have a great time. Come on drag your smoker out there and throw something on it and smoke something.

If you are looking to learn you are at the right place... In my opinion we have the best of the best on this forum...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky