LABOR DAY...WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING, GRILLING STEWING, FRING? LET'S HEAR YOU PLANS AND SEE SOME QVIEWS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Not sure yet but you can bet it will be on the uds.

I dont plan that far ahead, but it got me thinking.

We are cooking 10Racks Spare Ribs,80 Steak.20lbs chicken Breast,and 100 ears of Corn.its my duaghter house warming party and Papa norm is (doing the cooking).

Toolmaker 1045 (Papa Norm)

We are cooking 10Racks Spare Ribs,80 Steak.20lbs chicken Breast,and 100 ears of Corn.its my duaghter house warming party and Papa norm is (doing the cooking).

Toolmaker 1045 (Papa Norm)
Ok where is party going down and when do I get an invite?

music-064.gif

canada-flag-14.gif

Yes, Drum Playing Canadian here.

Who the! Plans that far in advance??? I don't even know what I'm smoking on a daily basis!!!!!
Well labor day is just around the corner.... Also post them in the correct area so they can be searched for later.

Happy smoken.

David

icon_lol.gif
That corner is still almost a month away....we should post in the search box?

Who the! Plans that far in advance??? I don't even know what I'm smoking on a daily basis!!!!!
Who said you have to plan that far ahead
icon_question.gif
 this thread is not going away today
super.gif
. You can think about it overnight if you need to
33.gif

Take your time
confused.gif

Happy smoken.

David

I wanna try a whole hog... been researching on the cinder block pit route.. (Ill be doing it at my local bar so I need something I can break down either after (or when fire department shuts it down.. lol ).. just need to get the plans and cash together.. so.. its perfect that's its "around the corner"

We will see.. but I think it would be FUN.... and I know I would be the second most popular at the bar that day (second of coarse to the piggy)

I wanna try a whole hog... been researching on the cinder block pit route.. (Ill be doing it at my local bar so I need something I can break down either after (or when fire department shuts it down.. lol ).. just need to get the plans and cash together.. so.. its perfect that's its "around the corner"

We will see.. but I think it would be FUN.... and I know I would be the second most popular at the bar that day (second of coarse to the piggy)
Fire department won't shut it down. Tell them what timeit will be done

Fire department won't shut it down. Tell them what timeit will be done
you know.. that's a great idea actually...lol :) there is a station about a block away from the bar...

you know.. that's a great idea actually...lol :) there is a station about a block away from the bar...
Problem solved!
I don't think it will be Labor day weekend Ill do the hog... I think Ill do it Sept 8th.. Cowboys season starter.. kickoff Sunday night.. that would give me all day to get it cooked.. and I could probably get more people out for a Cowboys game rather that Labor day to a bar. Its too bad we aren't playing the Pigskins... that would be a great bar promo.. I don't think I can wait til we play redskins week three now.. Im giddie about this :):) so, hopefully Labor day I Ill do some brisket or something in this cinder pit.. kinda a test run to see how the temps handle..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky