Kudo's to Rival Customer Service

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

luv2camp35

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 4, 2008
Powder Springs, GA
I called Rival today about my K.C Smoker not burning the wood chips to my satisfaction. In less than 3 minutes I had an e-mail confirmation for a new unit to be shipped to me at no cost. No questions asked...no verification that I really owned one (but I do...I really really do...).

Best part.....they do not want the old unit back. The wife had actually made the comment that if we could still find one on clearance somewhere we would pick up another for a "spare". Don't guess I need to do that now.

Any way...just wanted to share that there are still some companies out there that stand behind their products. I will give serious thoughts to purchasing more product from Jarden simply because of this.

Good to hear some companies still stand behind their products no matter what. those companies seem to be few and far between.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky