Kitchener Grinder

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

old sarge

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 26, 2012
SE Arizona
Quite awhile back, someone was asking about grinders and the Kitchener was recommended but was also mentioned as no longer available. I think. Is this the grinder?

I was the one that reported it as no longer available at Northern tool. The one you show is the big brother to the Kithener many people got for $70 at Northern Tool.

No, the model most of us have is in a white plastic housing. Shows discontinued on Northern tool's site. Above must be a new model. The description seems about the same including the all important all metal gears...JJ

Thanks for clearing that up. And now that you mention it, the one you were referring to had buttons as opposed to the dial?

Old Sarge, I ended up buying the Kitchener shown in your original post. I added the extended warranty through Amazon for a few bucks. So far so good. It is performing quite well.

Sounds good. Keep folks posted as the need for a grinder pops up every once in awhile. LEM produces a couple of similar units called Mighty Bites although I don’t recall anyone having and using them. But Kitchener seemed popular.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky