Kingsford original

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gr0uch0

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Apr 30, 2016
Displaced Texan in Door County WI
Big orange box (dunno if I can say their name here) is running 2-18# bags of charcoal for $9.99 for the 4th.  If you use it, time to stock up.  Didn't see any limits, but I only grabbed 5 2-packs also.

Happy, safe, and smoky 4th to all!

I was told about that deal the other day in-store...sounded like a steal to me, and will be swinging by after work for it as well. Happen to notice if there are any sales on their wood chunks?

No deal on the chunks.  I paid $6 for a 4# bag of cherry chunks, which I use fairly infrequently.  Next door neighbor has hickory trees on his property, and I'll use limbs/green hickory nuts that he doesn't want.  When I have bought chunks, Wally has had the best prices, if I remember correctly.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky