Kingsford charcoal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tyotrain

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Mar 31, 2010
Upstate new york
My wife went to wally world today came home and told me that the double bag kingsford blue bags are out.. The price is $10.40 for 2 13.9 pound bags.. Looks like i will be stocking up on this can't let that slide buy..

Just go head an tell em to load a pallet in the back of ya truck.

That is a good price. I get 2-23# bags at Sam's for $17. Same price per pound, but Sam's is an hour drive from here, Wally World is just around the corner. Thanks, I'll check to see if ours has the same sale.

My wife went to wally world today came home and told me that the double bag kingsford blue bags are out.. The price is $10.40 for 2 13.9 pound bags.. Looks like i will be stocking up on this can't let that slide buy..
Did she notice if the RO lump is in stock as well? Not here yet
icon_sad.gif

Did she notice if the RO lump is in stock as well? Not here yet
icon_sad.gif
Wally out here had a couple of pallets of RO last week, minus the 8 bags I bought (survival/hoarder instinct kicked in
grilling_smilie.gif
).  Costco, in this region at least, is running a coupon sale for Kingsford Comp thru April 03.  (H-m-m-m-m, I wonder if my cousin is going to use his coupon?????  Opps, sorry, survival/hoarder mode kicked in again.

yes are wally world  has RO just came in last week. I love using the RO but for the price of the kingsford i just can't turn that down.

Wally World is 2.5 miles from home, and they have had RO (made in the USA), for two months now. I use the Kingsford in my grill. It's all good my friend.

Looks like everyone is loading up for the season. Royal Oak lump is da bomb, I don't think it's possible to have too much if you're planning on smoking on a regular basis like I try to. I have been seeing it more and more lately, even the grocery stores around here are starting to carry it.

The Wally World closest to my house has that Kingsford deal alot. I buy that 2-bag deal all the time. I use it to get my fire going, then it is straight mesquite wood.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky