King Kooker?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

guvna

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 25, 2008
Fairfax, VA
Has anyone used this smoker? or, does anyone know the demensions? their website sucks...
thanks,
guv

I considered buying the King Kooker, but bought a Meco 5031 which I really like. The reason I didn't buy the king Kooker is I purchased one of there turkey fryers several years ago. The stand was poorly designed and half the screws were missing. I called them and they sent out the wrong ones. After another call and 2 weeks later I had the screw to put there poorly designed stand together.

So... when it was time to get a smoker I just remembered how poor there customer service was. That was 4 or 5 yrs. ago. Maybe things have changed....maybe not.

Good luck with your decision and let us know what you purchased.

Lookn' forward to some q-vue.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky