• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

kicked my girl to the curb

fxsales1959

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 17, 2019
hey y'll,
Past couple of weeks I've been blathering on about my $50 garage sale Akorn. Put new parts and mods on it, then found a young man in Miami that offered to remove it for me for $100 so I kicked her to the curb like aa one night stand and found me a younger sexier model. Now what to create for the inaugural cook on Sunday. Got beef ribs in he freezer that saves me a Saturday trip to the meat shop.
that's all.... carry on IMG-2787 (1).jpg

Attachments

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Almost too pretty to pretty to cook on. Looking forward to the break in cook.
Jim

Wurstmeister

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 21, 2018
Definitely a sweetheart! Can't wait to see the inaugural meal. IDEA: the ribs with a TexMex style sauce, roasted corn on the cob, a few foil vegetable packs and some chicken wings/thighs on the top rack, so it doesn't feel left out?! LOL!!!🍻
John

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Is the new girl a Vision Kamado?

one eyed jack

Master of the Pit
Joined Oct 11, 2014
I made the mistake of thinking that once about a woman. Almost cost me my life :emoji_laughing:
Seriously though, that's a beautiful cooker. i'd almost not want to mess it up cooking anything on it....but of course I would

Robert
I gotcha Robert. I've made similar mistakes several times, myself.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.