Just wondering....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

navyjeremy

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jun 27, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
If anybody could tell me of a good reputable online place to buy different woods. Being here in Italy all they have at the NEX is hickory and mesquite. I have tried locating olive wood and grape wood to no avail. Any info would be greatly apprecaited.

Jeremy

desertlites can probably put together a box of alder wood for the cost of shipping. he said a while ago that he has more than he will ever need and would be happy to send to other members. i'm hoping to receive some soon.

send him a PM and see what he can do. alder is a great, mild wood for smoking that would give you something to try.

Are you wanting Chunks, Sticks or Chips? Also how big of quantity?

Here in Kansas City there are several places that specialize in wood for smoking.

Have you tried jeff's site here. Try the store here and maybe he can send you some I would image he's pretty dependable. if not maybe pm me and I'll see if I can help you.

Say Jeremy try this place. On the site it doesn't say if they stock olive wood and grape wood, but they may or even know where to get what you want. Here's the link for the Afterburner site. Hope that help you.
Thomas
icon_mrgreen.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky