Just Want'n To Say Thanks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ksmoker

Fire Starter
Original poster
With my recent move to Ohio from Albuquerque i have'nt been around alot of family, but today was a great day. My mother asked if i could smoke a loin and some ABT's, this is the first time i have ever smoked for family, and it was great, they loved everything. I just want to say thanks to all that answered questions and the info that one can get here, I'm not an everyday smoker like some, but today it was great. Thanks to all

Isn't this a great place? You'll be surprised what you can learn here. Congrats on a great smoke.

To me the favorite thing about smoking is seeing the smiles and looks on folks faces when they eat my smoke.

Glad to hear of your smoking success Ksmoker!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

That's what friends are for, sharing good times.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky