Just Starting

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bobe

Original poster
Dec 26, 2013
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Hi....I am new to a lot of things lately....recently retired Chief of EMS (36 years) in Ontario, Canada.....received my first smoker as a retirement gift - MasterBuilt 30, and joined this excellent forum where I have been reading and learning tons!!  I have been an avid grill user and I am excited to expand my experience to include smoking.  Looking forward to learning lessons from all of you.  Thanks very much.

Hello Bob and welcome to the group!  You'll find that this is a great place to share ideas on smoking, grilling, etc.  There are plenty of folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

Thanks very much Red....I have already read and seen the great group of people sharing their secrets for us newbies.  Excited to do more reading.  Thanks!!

Hi....I am new to a lot of things lately....recently retired Chief of EMS (36 years) in Ontario, Canada.....received my first smoker as a retirement gift - MasterBuilt 30, and joined this excellent forum where I have been reading and learning tons!!  I have been an avid grill user and I am excited to expand my experience to include smoking.  Looking forward to learning lessons from all of you.  Thanks very much.
Welcome Bob!!!

Since you now have an MES, you might want to check in my Signature, at the bottom of eachl of my posts. Those Step by Steps were all actually done on either my MES 30 or my MES 40. Just click on anything that interests you.

Bear

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky