just saying hello

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

spideywren

Original poster
May 14, 2008
Peculiar mo
Hey whats up everyone? My name is robbie and i live in peculiar, mo which just outside of kansas city. I really enjoy firing up the smoker any chance I get. Mine used to be an old tar wagon and it was converted into a smoker by me and a few buddies. It has a 24 inch gas main welded to the back which is what I use for a firebox. I do not use anything except wood and charcoal. I just cooked for a time warner company picnic this weekend and I had 15 slabs of ribs, 6 pork butts, 6 briskets, 2 whole chickens, and about 25 hamburgers on there so it is pretty good sized. I have attached a job box to the front and added some racks inside to give me more cooking space.

PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif
Thanks Robbie

Welcome to smf Robbie. Show us some pics of that smoker of yours. You found the right site where you can get anything answered.

Hello and welcome fellow Missourian! You have found the right site and apparently you are doing well smoking otherwise. We look forward to hearing from you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky