Just my luck!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dave11

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 6, 2005
Spring Hill,Fla
Well I went to my favorite BBq store today and the man dropped me the bad news. The store is closing down. The good news is, he said, Ill give you 50% off all of the spices and rubs you want because you shop here all the time. Sweet! All this store sells is BBQ grills and acc. The cheapst grill in the place is $300 and man is it small. These are all high end grills,Ducane ,Green Egg,ect. Then he really broke my heart, he says,We havent started doing it yet, But ill sell you any grill in here for 1/2 price today. That way you can have first pick of any grill in the store. Damn!!! That $1200 stainless Ducane with side burner sure did look good for $600! Or how about the $1100 elect pellet smoker for $550! Well, I dont think my bank account can handle it,nor could my ears from a nagging wife "Why did you buy another grill when you allready have three of them blah,blah,blah..." Just my luck!

Hey Dave11,
Man what a deal! That would be a really tough one to pass up. I don't know your wife but seems that that new Ducane or the pellet smoker would almost be worth the ass chewing. You have a lot of decipline.

:twisted: Well, My wife wouldnt let me buy one,so I decided to build one instead! It gets 4 steaks to the gallon!
069ab47f_vbattach10631.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky