Just more chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mrgrumpy

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 18, 2006
NC
Here are a few pics of the chicken I done while the pork butts were cooking. These were in the new CG, so it was getting a little break in time.

I didn't brush the sauce on like I normally would have, I just dumped some on and rubbed it around with my fingers.....

Bill

The vending event is next weekend....

I will get pics from that and post too.

Then 4 weeks until Norfolk....

Bill

I'm thinking to be sure it's comp ready ya need to put the finishing sauce on and send it to me so we can be sure it's turny ready.
icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif

Allways wishing you the best Grumpy!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

BTW, I take my first KCBS corse in Grand Rapids in a couple of weeks.

There is a KCBS Certified Judge Training Class, thought it sounded like it could be interesting as well as educational. Allways wondered how you teach somone to "taste"

A buddy of mine, another competitor, took one in January. He said it was really worth it. He is already signed up to do some judging this year when he isn't competing.

Learn all you can.

Bill

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky