just got my order

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

minn.bill

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 13, 2007
minnesota
got my order from curlys sausage kitchen today.took only3 days from the time i orderd thats pretty good i think. lets hope it gets above 0 this wknd .if it does it will be a slimjims and bacon fest!
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

minn.bill
I have not tried their snack sticks, so do let me know what you think of them?

I am also interested in you thoughts on the bacon after you have tried it?

Glad to here you received your order promptly.

I too just ordered my venison bacon seasoning and a couple other seasonings from Curley's. I also thought I would try some of their flavor booster. Mossymo, let me know your thoughts on this product. I believe there was a thread in which you said you had tried this product before and liked it. Got turkey thighs on the agenda for the weekend to go into the smoker. I will do them while I get my ice fishing equipment ready. I believe them walleyes on the reservoir are looking for some minnows, which will be at the end of my hook...hehehe

looks like an awfull lot of recipies call for letting the meat sit overnite once mixed with spices.heres the ? what would you do if the weather went to heck and you couldnt smoke ,like a batch of stix or bacon.
PDT_Armataz_01_30.gif

I think for the most part, as long as it's kept cold.....your okay as long as you are not letting it go for weeks on end.......but I would not let it go too long.....I have let some of my stuff go for a few extra days to no bad results, including candian bacon cure........but keep in mind, I'm talking a few day's and not anything longer then that.....
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

mj-air23
We purchased quite a bit extra taste booster and use it in all our sausage mixes, the price is pretty inexpensive to add to your order when purchasing in bulk and you are allready paying the shipping charge. If it increases the flavor a little, what the heck.

Being a wrestling parent, I do not get in too much ice fishing; but good luck on the resevoir !!!

ABOVE ZERO???? YIKES!!! Actually good luck! Looking forward to the samples you are going to send me
icon_wink.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky