just got done smokin pork and beef

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

corvette

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 1, 2006
Sulphur Springs, Ar. 72768
Well I start at 9:30 am by washing the meat, rub them,cover in foil in smoker for 4hrs at 225, then uncover and cook for 12 more hrs at 190-200 I was cooking 100 lb of beef and 80 lb of pork and got it done around 12:00-2:00 in morning. Was long day but enjoy it. After remove from smoker refoil it and put in large Ice chest till open for business, it still around 150 deg. Just to give some Ideal.

For sure corvette gotta see some pics. Hearing about all that smoked meat just don't cut it. It took me a while to figure out how to post pictures but don't be stubborn like me just ask how. I would like to hear more about your operation too when you have the time. Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky