• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Just getting started posting

wesley

Joined May 20, 2007
I have been following site after getting my Bandera last summer. I have tried many tips and foods from here and they are great all the way around. I even bought the rub and it is great.

teacup13

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 22, 2007
welcome to SMF... jump in and join the family, we welcome everybody except spammers..lol

looking forward to your food pics and friendly conversation

hillbillysmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
Welcome Wesley, Nice to see you on the forum. Please feel free to share your adventures and to draw from the knowledge of the many friendly people on the forum.

chris_harper

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 21, 2006
welcome to smf. ask any questions you may have. i know i had alot of them when i first joined.

smokin for life

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 21, 2007
Welcome Wesley, you've come to the right spot. The people here have been so helpful, every question I had they answered and taught me something else too.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.