Just getting started in Florissant, Missouri

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cjhdoboy

Original poster
May 15, 2009
Florissant, Missouri
I have been playing around for about 9 mos with smoking meat. I have done some Boston butts, some chicken and turkey, some briskets, and some ribs (pork). The more I do the more I find how little I know. There are a lot of different opinions out there on how to do things "right". I started out with a Brinkman water smoker but I find that this is not what I will need going forward (too small). If I have specific questions on how to handle smoking something where do I go on this forum? Looking forward to some good advice!!! Chris Helfer

Welcome to SMF.

To find out info, use the forum search. It will direct you to threads concerning whatever your looking for. Also just go to the appropriate section of the forum and post a question. There are alot of good people here willing to share info and advice.

Good Luck... and don't forget the Qview

Welcome to SMF. Glad you joined us.
smile.gif

If the question is about a particular type of food there is a category for it, same for smokers. Pretty much anything else can be posted in general.

welcome, feel free to ask questions, the gals and guys on this forum have smoked just about everything that swims, crawls or flies.

Welcome to smf look learn and listen. These guys and girls here knows alot about anything you mite think of smoking.

Chris welcome to SMF if you can't find the answer in the section where you think it should be then just ask and someone will try to help you out. Have fun and happy smoking

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard.

Welcome Chris.
I did several smokes before I joined this site and the things I have learned from all the great posts and helpful members has been invaluable.
You'll be smoking like a mad man in no time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky