• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Just gettin around to a joinin

sparky4911

Joined May 17, 2007
My name is Doug and I have been smokin for a little around a year. My first smoker was electric and it did last long. Now I have a propane and I enjoy it so much more. Been using the site for about 6 months but just now joining. I drive a truck and i'm not home enough to cook as much as I would like.

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
Hey if it makes you feel better none of us gets to cook as much as we would like.

triple b

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2007
Welcome to SMF Doug.
I just did a smoke yesterday.
First time in 2 weeks!!

hillbillysmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
Welcome Doug, Nice to have you on the forum. Please feel free to share your ideas and adventures and to draw from the knowledge provided here.

Bill

ultramag

SMF Events Planning Committee
Joined Apr 17, 2006
Welcome to SMF Sparky4911!!! Glad you decided to join up. I'm sure you will enjoy the boards that much more now.

linescum

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2006
Welcome doug, i'm doing ribs today after giving the ECB a bath, paint and a 2 week vacation. been making the grill earn it's keep. you'll learn a lot from this place

wvsmokeman

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 17, 2006
Welcome aboard! Glad you could join and I look forward to your posts.

ikinya6

Smoke Blower
Joined Dec 25, 2006
Welcome. Stick around and you can't help but pick up some excellent and friendly advice.

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Welcome aboard Doug -

There's never enough time, enough meat, enough money or smoker space to smoke as much as we'd like to but we keep trying when ever we can!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.