Just droping off the News

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ds7662

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Sep 30, 2007
Richmond,VA
My daughter Abigail Marie was born 3-26-08 at 1747hrs.

7lbs 6oz, 19in long.

That why I havent been on much and may be awhile before I can really get back in the grove. Will still be around though.

Alan,

She's Beautiful!

God Bless your little one and may she enjoy a long and happily fulfilled life!

BTW! Your expression says it all!

My best to you and your bride on this most wonderful event!

Cheers!

congrats, shes a cuteee
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

DUDE! ! ! ! !! ........been wondering where you been at..........she's a cutie all right........good thing she looks like her mom
biggrin.gif

congrats dude..........

Congrats cute bundle of joy

Some guys have all the luck... congratulations my friend.

It's pretty clear that the future of smoking is insured. Looks like a little smoker to me. In twelve or thirteen years, that baby will be posting on this board. Maybe sooner.

Thank you all.

Smoking is on hold right now. Working on about 4 hours of sleep a day for the last 4 days kinda makes it hard.

I did manage to get one last smoke in the weekend before but was so busy I didnt have time to take pics.

Smoked some hotdogs, 2 1/2" thick cut pork chops, country spares, about 10 of the chikcen rolls, 3 fatties, and 2 chubs of turkey burger.
Most was vacumed sealed and to be saved.
Now we can eat good with little to no prep time..
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky