Just Checking In

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wvsmokeman

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Sep 17, 2006
West Virginia
It has been a busy time of year for me. My paranormal group has kept me very busy and that is a good thing! I have next week off to bow hunt and that also is a good thing. Unfortunately, I have not been able to smoke anything in a while and that is a bad thing!
tongue.gif
To get my "fix", I bought a pork butt and the fixin's for some ABT's. Tomorrow, the TBS will once again be flowing out of my GOSM. I sure have missed it and I am happy to get her fired up again. I'll post the outcome tomorrow!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

good to hear from ya wv. man we wished ya coulda been w/ us in summersville. i didn't know ya were into paranormal research- that coulda been hours worth of roundtable discussions w/ us plus some good eats. glad to see ya back.

I hated to miss it, I only live about an hours drive south of the lake! But, I was out of town. Sounds like you guys had a good time! I used to live just a few miles south from there in a little town called Mount Lookout. I loved living in Nicholas County, very nice farm country. I would most enjoy a roundtable discussion on the paranormal with you! I co-founded our team in 2001 and we have experienced some amazing things since.

Good to hear from you, and even better knowing you'll be smokin' too!

SmokeMan,interesting hobby/job,the TAPS folks were here this week checking out the waverly hills sanitarium,it was on tv for 6 hours also.

Mark

Welcome back WV! Boy I wish you could have made it sounds like we missed some great stories! I'll be back for sure though - looking for some land as we speak!

I watched that. TAPS is a class act. I have hung out and talked about the paranormal with Grant Wilson. Great guy. My group is working on a future trip to Waverly Hills. Spooky place.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky