Just beginning!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ausman89

Original poster
Jun 1, 2007
Just thought I'd throw a shout out since I am new here.
For all my meat smoking, I either use a Smith and Wesson 38 Special Wood Pellet BBQ Grill/Smoker, or a ProSmoker 150SS smokehouse. Small things I grill and smoke on the 38 Special, but I have to leave the bigger things like brisket, jerky, hams, etc. to the ProSmoker, which by the way has to be the best way to cook any meat!

Thanks everybody. I'll be around!

Hey ausman welcome........hope you come back often. Lots of data here..........
PDT_Armataz_01_26.gif

I pm'd him and welcomed him to stick around and talk smoking meat.. but I noticed that he was affiliated with the smokers he was highly recommending and that is something we have to stand against.

If we start letting a little spam in.. even if it is innocent then before we know it.. and inch becomes a mile.

He wrote me back and apologized so maybe we will officially welcome him as a new member soon.

Just got off on the wrong foot I think.

Some folks see a forum with more than 3000 members and it is easy for them to let their minds go down the wrong path and think.. "free advertising".

Just a warning for any lurkers... don't even try it.

We stomp on spam here like a bad bug! Zero Tolerance.

I think Monty enjoys it more than any of us though!
biggrin.gif

lol, reading tulsajeff's response. i think monty is like my little brother. he is a police officer for Waco. i think he gets off tazing people.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky