Just Beef Ribs Again….

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those are perfect! What an incredible job! Done perfectly! Simple sides are the best with a center protein like those! Great work!

Brian, how did the Mac turn out?
You right. Using cream really makes it better.

IMG_20230129_181727306_HDR.jpg

Great looking plate....And when the protein looks that good simple sides are the way to go.

Jim

Those are perfect! What an incredible job! Done perfectly! Simple sides are the best with a center protein like those! Great work!
Thanks Jed! This rack of ribs came out particularly good as did the plate, I didn't even have a post planned but just took a couple of pics out of habit...
You right. Using cream really makes it better.

View attachment 656329
Brian looks good! One more trick add about 1/2 the milk back in as well, so it is creamy and saucy when you plate it. When she is heating and mixing the sauce there is almost a cup or so of cheese sauce. It should just do a slow pour out of the pan, this will make it even more velvety! The final touch is to add some fresh cracked multicolored pepper corns over the top....
Beautiful looking plate! Nicely done
Many thanks CTX!
Great looking plate....And when the protein looks that good simple sides are the way to go.

Jim
Thanks Jim, it is much appreciated! My wife was going to make homemade mac but sometimes the box stuff just calls me! Most of the time I'm just an old kid....LOL

Brian looks good! One more trick add about 1/2 the milk back in as well, so it is creamy and saucy when you plate it. When she is heating and mixing the sauce there is almost a cup or so of cheese sauce. It should just do a slow pour out of the pan, this will make it even more velvety! The final touch is to add some fresh cracked multicolored pepper corns over the top....
I will try that next time. Be a while as still working on getting BS down. Got to be good for a while.

Reactions: civilsmoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky