Just a start from Mr Vacuumpacker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mr vacuumpacker

Original poster
Apr 11, 2008
I am just getting started in the smoking and I think I am the oldest vacuumpacker on the planet I have been doing the vacuumpacking sales and service for about 25 years in the the northwest around Seattle area.

I took on a line of "Cookshack" smokers in November and started to use one of the smokette models at that time. Now I find myself putting something in there about 2 to 4 times evert week. Some of what comes out has not lasted long enough to vacuumpack, and when it does I find that the flavor is often better in a day or two.

I am fast becomming sucked in to the smoking. I hope to learn alot. Just scanning the posts I can see I have a lot to eat!

We do live and work from home so we don't get out much the dogs keep us amused and they do like to have taste tests.

Welcome to the forum v-pack. I've been smokin for less than a year now and it has truly become a passion. You'll continue to find great people and helpful posts in here. Ask anything at all, someone will have an answer! We love q-view too...

welcome v-pack.......glad to see you make it to roll call............

you found the best smoking meat forum on the net.......the friendliest folks, who will answer any and ALL your questions........just remember........the only stupid question, is the one not asked.........

make sure you sign up for Jeffs FREE 5-day ecourse..........lots of great info in there.......it will answer alot of your questions from the get go........here's the link to it

http://www.smoking-meat.com/smoking-basics-ecourse.html

once again........welcome

welcome to smf v-pack, for a while thot i was the only "vac u pack" person here. yep this smokin it gets to you and this site is as addicting...
great food,great ideas,great people!!!! we all here learning and alot of sharing goin on!

Hi v-pack welcome aboard its very informative hanging out round here. I'm learning lots and I'm sure you will too

We have one of your VacUpacks and one for our children. The best little vacuum packer, that thing just keeps going and going. Thanks for such great service and all the years of help.

Glad to see you here!

Gardener

Welcome to the forum Mr. Vacuumpacker.
smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky