June 2010 Throwdown Winners!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sumosmoke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 29, 2007
New Smyrna Beach, FL
This month's contest had some extremely creative items prepared and a huge congrats goes out to all of the participants for their ideas.

The winner of the Judge's poll and the Members Choice poll was BBally with his entry of smoked homemade polish sausage, saurkraut, tater, pierogi with fresh herbs and roasted baby zebra striped beets!

Due to rule #6, the same winner cannot be crowned the title of both categories, therefore .... the winner of the Members Choice poll goes to Silverwolf636 with his smoked potato with cheeses, bacon, sour cream, garlic, onion, oregano.

BBally's entry:

4176fdb2_Pierogie.jpg

Silverwolf636's entry:

1591008d_Stuffed%20potato%20with%20sour%20cream.jpg

Congrats to both of you both entries looked great
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

The Judges' votes were as follows:

Bbally = 75

Bearcarver = 69

Harryho = 69

Morkdach = 57

Tukson = 56

RdKnB = 55

Silverwolf636 = 52

Birdleggs = 50

Daddyzaring = 49

Wow!!! Congrats BBally !!! That sure is a work of art you put up there. How'd it taste? Sounds great tasting if you can go by sound. LOL

And thanx gang.  And congrats too all; they all looked great and gooood.

--ray--

(0|||||0)

BBally's was purty..... but I think I would line up for a bite SilverWolfs
biggrin.gif
 Anything with bacon AND garlic has gotta be good!

Congrats to both of you though for some fine lookin grub!

Way to go you guys! I must admit I was very impressed with BBally's entry! All of them were great however, it was hard to choose who to vote for. I can't wait to find out what the August throwdown is gonna be!

Yours looked prettier than mine, and they were almost the exact same ingredients.  Mine was one potato inside another, so there was two different types of potatoes, but other than that, mine was potato, cheese, bacon, and sour creem.

I think they all looked really good, I just don't understand how the vote aren't more spead out on these throw downs.

Yup, BBally's entry was prettier than mine.

Way to go guys!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Bearcarver

Congratulations to all the entrees, you are all winners!  And ya'll can come to my house and cook up anything you want, too!

cool.gif

congrats goes out to Bbally and you too SilverWolf you guys did one great job too. Now to all that enteried it was really hard to vote for this month so a great big attboy goes out to you'll for sure.

'bout friggin time bob!!!!!!!! J/K

nice job to the both of you and to all that entered!

Yours looked prettier than mine, and they were almost the exact same ingredients.  Mine was one potato inside another, so there was two different types of potatoes, but other than that, mine was potato, cheese, bacon, and sour creem.

I think they all looked really good, I just don't understand how the vote aren't more spead out on these throw downs.

That's not mine. That is Silverwolf's.

Bearcarver

Congratulations to both BBally & SilverWolf.  Both entries looked great & delicious. 

Kudo's to everyone who entered.  It is not easy to put your pride on the line, online.  You all have excellent skills & can ship me your food anytime.  Hell, come over & smoke some of your stuff for me & my clan whenever your in North Long Beach.  I will keep the light on for ya!!!!! 

Great JOB!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky