Juicy Lucy Chicken Parmesan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dang, Jeff, I would eat the whole pan by myself, or die trying. I don't think I have words to describe how delicious that looks.
Ir you made it through the first pan i had a second full pan to finish you off lol
Fresh basil and Kalamatta olives, bold flavors and it doesn't get much better than that. Great looking dish!
love those and also tje capers. Capers are underated.
Looks very good. I love Putanesca Sauce...JJ
I knew there was a name for that sauce!! I used a very high quality store bought vasil garlic sauce and added the olives and capers.
Nice . Looks fantastic . The one pic looks like a pan pizza .
slide it on a crust ame it would be one heavy pie!

That looks wonderful! I could get foundered on that!

Ryan
Yea that looks absolutely fantastic!
Wow! That’s incredible, I’d eat that all day! Great job!
Whoa! Absolutely amazing!!
Looks great, nice combination of flavors

David
Just Incredible!
Jesus Jeff, that looks incredible!! Amazing looking food and as usual, some fantastic photography. Simply a stunning meal. I'm amazed that's not front and center on the carousel buddy.

Robert
^^^^ What they said!!!!
I know that its healthy being Keto and what not. But, as others have said...I'd have at that pan like a starving man. Gorgeous!
Jim
YEAP! Looks really good! Great job!
This is epic, thanks for sharing, now I gotta try it!
What a great idea Jeff !! Looks fantastic!! I bet it tasted even better than it looks!!
Amazing !!
HOLY GOODNESS! that looks killer man! beautiful dish!! great work
Dang Jeff that looks and sounds crazy good!
Spectacular!
Beautiful and delicious looking. Flavor town. Nice work bud
Thanks guys!! It hit the spot. Just served some to my brother who’s over for football today. He loved it. Next time I will cut the filler in it back a little. This ground chicken was on sale at Meijers for $2.99/ lbs. You could tell ur had a LOT of ice ground in it. Very wet. I’ll press it out on towel next time to dry a little.

Wonderful :emoji_thumbsup:

1636917868526.png

Jeff you never stop adding to my cooking list. I love Puttanesca sauce. And the chicken parm adds soo many layers of flavors. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: jcam222
Most excellent spin on chick parm Jeff.

Point for sure
Chris

Holy crap!!!
" marinara with garlic, basil, kalamatta olives and capers. Finished off with Romano, Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses " How could you go wrong???

That look's killer bruth'a, I need you as my personal Keto Chef, maybe then I could make it for more than a week and god knows I could use it right about now.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky